Mythical Beings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mythical Beings

What mythical being are you? In this RPG you can be whoever you want.

Latest topics

» The Beginning of my Tale...
Introductions EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 1:13 am by Zexion Palidan

» Ok New Website
Introductions EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 3:25 pm by Arianna Sombra

» The Website
Introductions EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 12:51 pm by Arianna Sombra

» Just found out where I am....
Introductions EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 10:36 pm by Arianna Sombra

» The Beginning of My Journey
Introductions EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 5:18 pm by Arianna Sombra

» Introductions
Introductions EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 10:52 pm by Zexion Palidan

» The Begining of my Story
Introductions EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 11:32 pm by Arianna Sombra

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Introductions

Arianna Sombra
    Arianna Sombra
    Admin

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Arianna Sombra February 23rd 2009, 10:39 pm

Okay, so it's time for the Introductions. Here is the format to follow.

Name:
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Description (physical appearance at least one paragraph):
    Hometown:
    Special features(powers, or species):
    Weapon of choice:
    Short history(max. 8 paragraphs, includes family history):
    Favorite place to be:
    Family members(if any):
    Arianna Sombra
    Arianna Sombra
    Admin

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Arianna Sombra February 23rd 2009, 11:26 pm

Name: Arianna Sombra
    Height: 5' 6"
    Hair color: reddish brown and goes about halfway down my back
    Eye color: brown
    Description (physical appearance at least one paragraph): I am a tallish girl who loves to dress in dark colors. My skin is kind of pal, but that is because I naturally have pale skin. I have a few scars but they aren't noticeable unless I'm looked at closely. I usually either keep my hair down or put it up in a pigtail with little bits of it in my face. My eyes have almost a cats-eye look to them. I also usually prefer to wear some type of pant.
    Hometown: Portland, OR
    Special features(powers, or species): For all I know, I'm human. I can see things that shouldn't be there and have always had a knack for knowing what someone is about to say before they say it.
    Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows, knives that I can hide, or a sword if I have to.
    Short history(max. 8 paragraphs, includes family history): My father was abusive and my mother was an alcoholic. I was raised with high expectations. My family never thought I was good enough and so i rebeled and at 16 I got emancipated and never looked back. I have been in bad relationship after bad relationship and I came to this place without realizing it with Jessica Jones and Lauren Felton. We have no idea how we got here at all, although we do know that life for us has changed.
    Favorite place to be: away from my family
    Family members(if any): None in this place

Last edited by Arianna Sombra on February 25th 2009, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zexion Palidan
    Zexion Palidan

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Introductions Empty hhhmmm...

Post by Zexion Palidan February 24th 2009, 10:52 pm

Name: Zexion Palidan
    Age: 17 (Could be a lot older, a curse has made it so I can not age)
    Height: 5'7"
    Hair color: Black with streaks of red
    Eye color: A mix of green and blue, changes to red and black when I am upset or angry.
    Description (physical appearance at least one paragraph): I have a very slim appearance. I have lengthy black hair with red streaks and bangs that cover my left eye. My hair although long also appears to be spikey. My wardrobe consists of all black, baggy pants with several chains, fairly tight shirts, and black boots. Also a black coat with a hood is often seen on me but the hood is worn only when I am in combat. Hometown: Some unknown land on Terra (Earth)
    Special features(powers, or species): I have the ability to levitate and run at high speeds
    Weapon of choice: A gigantic yet weightless broad sword. (The sword that I murdered my family with)
    Short history(max. 8 paragraphs, includes family history): When I was born in my unknown land, the monks from the temple of the land saw that I had great evil hidden deep in my soul. They placed a curse on me to keep the evil inside at bay... However when I was 12 years old the evil found its way past the monks curse and it caused me to kill my parents, grandparents, and anyother family relative with the sword I always carry. Ashamed of my actions when I came to realization, I fled the land. When I had reached 18 years, or when I was supposed to, I had learned that I could no longer age past 17 years old. Even I have forgotten my true age. Ever since my past actions, I have lived as a drifter and wanderer, moving from city to city fighting any crime or criminal acts to help me atone for my murderous act at 12....
    Favorite place to be: Anywhere I feel like
    Family members(if any): Unknown, any known family members were murdered by my hand.

Sponsored content

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 10:22 am