Mythical Beings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mythical Beings

What mythical being are you? In this RPG you can be whoever you want.

Latest topics

» The Beginning of my Tale...
Just found out where I am.... EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 1:13 am by Zexion Palidan

» Ok New Website
Just found out where I am.... EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 3:25 pm by Arianna Sombra

» The Website
Just found out where I am.... EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 12:51 pm by Arianna Sombra

» Just found out where I am....
Just found out where I am.... EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 10:36 pm by Arianna Sombra

» The Beginning of My Journey
Just found out where I am.... EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 5:18 pm by Arianna Sombra

» Introductions
Just found out where I am.... EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 10:52 pm by Zexion Palidan

» The Begining of my Story
Just found out where I am.... EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 11:32 pm by Arianna Sombra

Navigation

Affiliates

Just found out where I am....

Arianna Sombra
    Arianna Sombra
    Admin

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Just found out where I am.... Empty Just found out where I am....

Post by Arianna Sombra February 25th 2009, 4:46 pm

“Welcome to Tentra. You look as though you have traveled long and far. Please allow my family to help you lovely ladies gather the energy that you shall need for the continuing of your travels.” The voice said. When the girls looked in the direction of the voice they where surprised to see an older man who wore elegant clothes and jewelry. His hair was just starting to gray and his face wrinkled just slightly. When they first saw him they thought that they had stepped into a theme park that was themed to be in the 1800’s or so. “I am King Dais, and this is my kingdom.”
    “Umm…” the girls looked at each other. They were all so confused.
    “These are my sons, Thomas and Orlando.” The king motioned to two young men. One of the men was taller then the other and looked older. He had short dirty blonde hair and baby blue eyes. The other had lighter hair and hazel eyes.
    The taller of the two reached out and grasped Arianna’s hand gently. Before bringing it to his lips, he quietly said, “I am Orlando, welcome to Tentra.” Arianna first blushed, and then decided that he had no right to touch her and became furious.
    Before she could do anything, Orlando went a few inches to his left where he repeated the ritual with Jessica and then with Lauren. She stood gapping at what was happening. She soon looked to Thomas thinking he would do the same. When he didn’t she looked confused.
    “Where are we?” She asked.
    “Tentra.” All three men said, although Thomas looked annoyed. His face seemed to have only one emotion, stressful annoyance. His eyes seemed to be full of hate and disappointment as he stared into Arianna’s eyes. She could feel the hate start to surround and engulf her entire existence. The hate seemed to be more like a darkness the longer he stared at her. She tried to look away, but it seemed as though there were restraints around her entire body, forcing her to look on.
    He suddenly looked away and she heard the king say, “ You are welcome to stay with us at the castle or at any other shelter in the kingdom.”
    Arianna Sombra
    Arianna Sombra
    Admin

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Just found out where I am.... Empty Re: Just found out where I am....

Post by Arianna Sombra February 25th 2009, 10:36 pm

*Looks around* This place seems pretty... empty.

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 7:40 am