Mythical Beings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mythical Beings

What mythical being are you? In this RPG you can be whoever you want.

Latest topics

» The Beginning of my Tale...
The Beginning of my Tale... EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 1:13 am by Zexion Palidan

» Ok New Website
The Beginning of my Tale... EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 3:25 pm by Arianna Sombra

» The Website
The Beginning of my Tale... EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 12:51 pm by Arianna Sombra

» Just found out where I am....
The Beginning of my Tale... EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 10:36 pm by Arianna Sombra

» The Beginning of My Journey
The Beginning of my Tale... EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 5:18 pm by Arianna Sombra

» Introductions
The Beginning of my Tale... EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 10:52 pm by Zexion Palidan

» The Begining of my Story
The Beginning of my Tale... EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 11:32 pm by Arianna Sombra

Navigation

Affiliates

The Beginning of my Tale...

Zexion Palidan
    Zexion Palidan

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

The Beginning of my Tale... Empty The Beginning of my Tale...

Post by Zexion Palidan March 2nd 2009, 1:13 am

I woke up in Eastern China... I have been avoiding the Chinese Imperial guard for about three days now... Damn those Chinese bastards! They are extremely smart like the stereotype says. I have never had such an issue with avoiding authority as with these guys... Anyway. My reason for being in China is because I was tracking down the Chinese Emperor to butt him for his cruel reign on his people... I was so damn close to killing the evil master had I not tripped on a step! This leads into me being pursued by these guards. I think I will try to lose them in the forest and try for my butt again later...

After about five hours of running through the forest I finally lost my trackers. "Whew", I sighed. "This couldn't get any harder!" Thinking as I hid in a tall tree. I began thinking of a new plan to take out the Emperor. I thought maybe if I went in through the roof ever so silently I would get him for sure....

Two hours later, I snuck back to the Emperor's palace. There were guards all over the place. "OH MAN!!", I thought... "This is not good... they are even on the roof top!"
    Damn it, this will require me to take the lives of innocent guards too... I quivered at the thought but then I realized these men were responsible for distributing the harsh punishments on the people of China. That gave me enough of a motive to kill since they could die by the Emperor's hand instead of harming others...

I levitated up to the roof of the palace drawing my Gigantic yet weightless sword. I landed on the roof silently but was spotted by a guard. Before he could sound the alarm on my presence I silenced him with one slice across his neck decapitating him. Soon afterward I dealt with the rest of the guards on the roof in the same silent manner....

I broke through the roofing of the palace and landed right in the Emperor's throne room. Luckily there were no guards inside and the room but the Emperor was not inside either. I then proceeded to check his bedroom. Leaning up against the door I could hear the moans of the Emperor and his sex slave making love... It disgusted me to hear the girl screaming no to the Emperor yet not being able to do anything about it. I broke through the door of the bedroom to a shocked Emperor.... Eyes burning and glowing red with anger and hate, the Emperor began trembling at my presence... I drew my blade once more.

The Emperor began to let out a scream but to no avail, as I silenced his evil mouth and hacked him bit by bit with my sword. First, I decapitated his head from his neck and began hacking his body into tiny little ribbons and pieces. The girl thanked me for my heroic act, and offered herself to me but I refused, for I felt it wouldn't be right of me to take such a gift from her... I then left through the hole I had made in the roof and thus fleeing China to head for my next destination and continue to rid the Asian continent of it's cruel and evil rulers.....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 7:32 am